Our World-Class Help Desk is accessible in all US time zones with standard hours of 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM CST and is available to current customers with active support and maintenance agreements. To contact our Help Desk, you can login to the customer portal and submit a case online, send an email to email@example.com, use Phoenix Assist Instant Chat or call 214-427-1734 option 3.
At Phoenix Ortho, customer service is our top priority. With that in mind we have developed this set of instructions to help our clients get the best Help Desk support possible. You will not only learn the best way to request support, but you will also learn how your issue is handled from start to completion.
When you have an issue, there are 4 methods by which you can submit a support request:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use Phoenix Assist Instant Chat by clicking the chat button found on https://help.phoenixortho.net.
- Submit a service request online at the link above or in the Phoenix Ortho Customer Portal (You will need a user-name and password which you can request from the help desk)
- Call the Help Desk at 214-427-1734 option 3 (Critical requests should always use this method)
Things to Remember
- Phoenix Ortho Help Desk hours are 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM Central Standard Time.
- You will be asked to provide symptoms, behaviors, and verbatim error messages.
- The Help Desk will give you a ticket number for tracking purposes.
- You may be asked to do some simple troubleshooting steps with the Engineer.
- Some issues are training issues. If necessary you will be given a training appointment.
- It's important that you are familiar with the Phoenix Ortho Scope of Support in order to know what things we can help with.